We’re back with another Awesome Things Tuesday, with so many wonderful links and ideas! It’s so fun seeing what everyone has to share, and several of us had a hard time choosing favorites this week because they were all just FABULOUS!
Welcome back to another week of Awesome Things Tuesday! We have some really awesome features today, is one of them yours?
This week’s features!
Randi’s Pick – DIY Bug Viewing Jars from Reasons to Skip the Housework
Ashley’s Pick – Re-Scarf Rescue by Sadie Seasongoods
Lindsay’s Pick – Gallery Wall by My Anything and Everything
Amanda’s Pick – DIY Wood Sign by My Anything and Everything
Dee’s Pick – DIY Fish Pond by Let’s Go Junking
Danielle’s Pick – Storage Drawer with Duct Tape by With a Blast
And the most clicked link from last week…
No Bake Chocolate Halva Cake from Winnish
Now that you’ve seen last weeks features go check out these other amazing women and what they’ve been up to!
We’ve also created a Pinterest board dedicated to the awesome things you
link up each week! Make sure you are following it because we will be pinning
ALL of our favorites links, not just the features!
Please read and follow the rules before adding your link.
- You may link up as many projects as you would like. They need to be YOUR creations and projects.
- Link directly to your post and NOT to your main blog.
- Please no giveaways, promotions, items for sale, roundups, or posts that do not belong to you.
- Please make sure to click and check out the other projects linked up!
*By submitting your link you are authorizing me to post your projects and pictures as a feature and on various social media websites along with links to your post. I have the right to delete links that do not adhere to the rules.
You may also like -
Latest posts by Danielle (see all)
- How to Make Outside Play Easier - July 30, 2015
- Secret Agent Headquarters: Let Your Kid Become a Spy! - July 29, 2015
- Simple Blueberry French Toast Sticks - July 28, 2015