Free Printable 2015 Planner

I’ve been so STOKED all week long (well, two weeks, but whatever) to finally share this huge project with you. While I love sharing quick and simple things with you all, there’s just an extra ‘awesome’ factor when I’ve worked literally days/weeks on something! This is one of those, and I’m absolutely in love with the end result! Without further ado….our Free Printable 2015 Planner!

Free Printable 2015 Planner / by Busy Mom's Helper #2015planner #calendar #freeprintable

I’ve had so many of you who loved my 2014 Planner, and have been asking when I would release next year’s….well, TODAY is the answer! I was hoping to have this out in July, but with vacation and everything time just ran away from me. Time’s still not on my side, but I was just too excited to not squeeze it in. I’m so dang in love with the fun colors, organized layout and fabulous cover choices….I hope you love them, too!

There’s so much fun to share with this Free Printable 2015 Planner, I’m not quite sure where to start….so how about at the beginning with our SEVEN colorful Cover Options?!

Option 1: Colorful Dots 2015

Option 2: Colorful Stripes 2014-2015

Option 3: Colorful Stripes 2015

Option 4: Dots and Stripes 2015

Option 5: Random Dots 2015

Option 6: Random Dots 2014-2015

Option 7: Top Tab 2014-2015

Aren’t they totally fun? I chose the first one for my own planner, and it’s AWESOME!!! For the inside, I wanted the monthly 2-page spread to be colorful and attractive, with boxes big enough to write all your important notes in. Don’t forget the previous and future month in the bottom right hand corner! Here’s how it looks:

Print your monthly spreads here, starting with August 2014!

August 2014: left page and right page

July 2015: left page and right page

August 2015: left page and right page

September 2015: left page and right page

October 2015: left page and right page

November 2015: left page and right page

December 2015: left page and right page

Now you’ve got to be able to plan out your days, right? One of my very best friends for, well, EVER (love ya Val!) suggested I break it down into Morning, Afternoon and Evening…and that’s what I did! On the left page of this 2-page spread for each week you’ve got the weekdays divided nicely with plenty of space to plan out your To-Dos. This page is the same for all weeks and months, so just print out multiples of this Weekly Tasks Page!

For the right side of each week, you’ve got the dates nicely matched for each day, then you have lines to list out your Menu, Chores and Notes for each day!

Go below to print out each week, in order, starting August 2014!

August 2014: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

July 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

August 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

September 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

October 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

November 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4

December 2015: Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, Week 4, Week 5

Because so many of you requested a Notes Page, I figured I better get one up quick! Plenty of lines for jotting down ideas, thoughts and other random tid-bits you may come across.

Free Printable 2015 Planner and Calendar / by Busy Mom's Helper #freeprintables #2015planner #cuteplanner

I’ve got my planner ordered and am just waiting for it to arrive, but can’t wait to share more photos when it arrives! I just couldn’t put off posting this for y’all in the meantime, so you can get your own Free Printable 2015 Planner ready! Enjoy!!!

The following two tabs change content below.
Danielle is the crazy momma of 4 behind Busy Mom's Helper, where she shares all her adventues. Married to her best friend & fellow nerd. Totally addicted to Dr. Pepper and chocolate. Staying home with the kiddos keeps her busy, but she loves squeezing in time to create through the ups & downs of life . Now, if she could just figure out how to eat a candy bar without having to share, life would be even more fabulous! Be sure to join the fun at BusyMomsHelper.com

Latest posts by Danielle (see all)

Comments

1. Jes says

Hi just letting u know that I cant download august 14 to oct 15, nov n dec r the only oned that r working.
    Btw I love love love this planner so I am hoping u can fix it, it will make planning meals n life alot easier for my busy gluten, grain free family

• says

Hi Jes! Thanks so much – for some reason the links got switched so worked on my computer, but nowhere else. We got that all fixed so they should ALL work now. If you find any others that won’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix them asap. Have a great week!

• says

I’m really sorry, but I’m not doing student planners at this time, just a simple yearly one. There’s plenty of wonderful student planners out there I’m sure would work amazingly! Hope you have a great week, and thanks for stopping by!

2. Karianne says

I was hoping to use this calendar but every link I click says error. you are not allowed to view this page :(

• says

I’m sorry, Karianne! We tried a new way to ‘share’ the files, and somehow the links got mixed up. ALL the links should now work just great :) If you do come across any others that need fixing, please let me know and we’ll fix them as fast as we can. Thanks so much, and enjoy the planner!

3. Ebone says

Hi, I absolutely love your planners. I am however having a hard time downloading your planner. It is saying it is forbidden.

• says

I’m very sorry, Ebone! We had a few issues with the links, but they ALL should be working just great now. If you do find any more that don’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix them asap :D

• says

I really do apologize, Cheryl! We went through and ALL the links should be fixed now. If you do find any that don’t work, please let me know so we can fix them asap :D Hope you enjoy this planner!

• says

I’m very sorry, Debbie! We just went through and fixed them, so there shouldn’t be any issues :) If you do happen upon any that don’t work, please let me know and we’ll fix it asap. Thanks so much, and enjoy!

4. Jes says

I have 2 questions please Danielle, the 1st and most important, how do I Bind this all together (in a way that it is durable enough to be taken everywhere with me for 18 months) and is it possible to print it into a portable size (like half an A4 page)?

• says

Hi Jes! For your first question: You have a few options with how to bind it. I had my printed and bound from a local printing store, and selected the spiral bound option. I find this one great since I want my planner to lay open flat. You can also hole-punch the pages (or have a printing company do it) so you can then place it all in a 3-ring binder. Another option would be to have it bound like a book – but I don’t advise this since it won’t lay flat on your desk/counter/etc.

I designed all of these pages to be 8.5 x 11, so I honestly am not sure about half an A4 page. IF I understand it correctly (no promises, this is just my thought) an A4 page is pretty darn close to 8.5 x 11. So I would ASSUME you could just have your printer do this on half-sheet and put in an A4 book….but I would ask them to make sure. Most printers, if you’re printing at home, give the option of ‘scale to fit’ also, so as long as you choose the print size to be your desired dimensions, that SHOULD work as well. Sorry I can’t be certain…I just designed specifically the one size instead of multiple. Hope you enjoy your planner!

• says

Thanks so much for pointing that out, Jessica! I really apologize….I got that correct file uploaded and good to go. Enjoy the calendar, and thank you!

5. Katie says

Hey!
    I just downloaded the pages, and I noticed that DEC 2014 Right side is not printing correctly! It is November Right side that is in its place!! :) Oops!
    Could you fix that for future people? ;)

Otherwise, I am LOVING this planner!
    Thank you O So Much!

• says

Oh goodness, thank you for pointing that out Katie! I guess some links got mixed up and I’ve been fixing them as fast as I can – my computer just isn’t showing any goofs so I don’t know what to fix until someone lets me know – so I definitely appreciate it! I got December 2014 Right fixed now, so you can enjoy the fun planner! Thanks a bunch, and have a fabulous week! HUGS!

6. claire says

Could you put all the pages in one link so we can print them all out at one time. Otherwise i really love them. Thanks.

• says

I’m glad you love the planner, Claire! I really would love to put the pages into one link, but I don’t currently have a program that will do that. I wish I did!

• Nikki says

hi if you want to print them all at once as I did here is what you do. I wanted mine back to back in order. so i downloaded all the pages and made them one pdf.
        If you have a windows you can take adobe and create a new document go to file click link pdfs and voila.
        If you have a mac you can simply select the pages and drag them all in to preview and it will combine them into one file. I put them in a folder first and then dragged to preview so that i didn’t miss one.

• says

Thanks for sharing that, Nikki! I hope it helps make it easier for those wanting one pdf :D I’m seriously missing my adobe program on my computer, would make it so much easier LOL

7. emily says

How do you order yours? I would love to just send this to someone and have it printed for me? How much do you pay to have yours done and where? it is an awesome planner. I am always on the quest for the perfect planner and this might be it!

• says

I’m so glad you like it, Emily! Last year I uploaded it to a site called TheBookPatch.com and although shipping took a long time, the price was only about $60 (for over 100 pages on really high quality paper, bound and everything) and the paper and color quality was gorgeous. This year I uploaded onto Staples online printing…..there were some issues with the online system that messed it up (they did get it taken care of) so I’d recommend taking the files IN (on a thumb drive or something) and having them print it in-store so you can verify everything is done correctly. Staples was a bit more expensive, but much faster shipping. Hope you enjoy your planner!

8. Tamara says

I AM STILL RECEIVING A 403 FORBIDDEN MESSAGE FOR ALL LINKS, WHAT COULD I BE DOING WRONG? tHANKS FOR YOUR HARD WORK!

• says

I’m so sorry about that, Tamara! I just had a few people try the links from their computers, and I tried mine as well, and they’re all working just fine. I have no idea why it wouldn’t be working on yours! Perhaps you could try clearing your ‘cache’ on the page? Not sure at all how to fix that….I’m really sorry!

9. KLove says

Hi,
    Thank you for the great planner! FYI for those having trouble printing: I tried in Safari and I kept getting the error message 403, so I switched to google chrome and it worked like a charm! Give it a try if you are having trouble…

10. says

I wanted to let you know that on Weekly Tasks that the first week in October 2014 comes up with the wrong dates. They don’t have the first of the month dates, they have the end of the month dates.
    I’m loving the 2015 Planner and thank you so much for making it free.
    Kathleen

• says

Hi Kathleen! I’m glad you’re loving the planner! Actually, October is correct – it has Monday and Tuesday grayed out as the 29th and 30th (end of September) and the 1st is on a Wednesday for October. Sorry it’s a bit confusing, and thanks so much for letting me know in case something is wrong! :D

• says

Thanks so much!!! I was really happy with how it turned out, too :D I’m going to try and whip up a notes/ideas page today and get that on there asap….thanks for the request! Enjoy your Labor Day!

11. kITTIE says

just wonderif if there is a back cover for the planner? Also I would like know where I could be mine printed as to print at home would take up to much of my time and ink for my printer.

• says

I didn’t do a back cover for the planner this year, as last year many said it wasn’t necessary. I’ve gotten planners printed at Staples and at TheBookPatch.com so you could look there for yours also! I just had them include a sturdy back-cover that’s almost plastic-like. Makes it very nice! Hope you enjoy your planner!

• kittie says

I guess I don’t understand how to get The Book Patch to print what I want. Did you upload one there that I could buy or do I need to upload it to them?

I also found a local printer but they need it print ready in order that I want it in one file, do you know how I need to save it for this.

Thanks

12. Resi says

Oh my gosh, I am in love with these! I just discovered them, and am busy downloading them at the moment. I moved to South America 9 years ago and always have problems finding nice English planners (if I buy them ready-made, they are always in Spanish, which I am still attempting to learn…) Thanks so much for sharing this, I cannot imagine the size and generosity of your heart to spend all that time creating these beauties and then sharing them! A true gift and blessing!

• says

Thanks so much Resi! It’s really a delight to hear that people enjoy my planner, makes all the work worth it :D I can’t imagine moving away for so long….I think I’d go crazy and be too terrified! I bet you have a lot of great experiences there, though! I hope you love this planner and using it as much as I am….and I always love to hear feedback throughout the year for when I do the next year’s planner! Have a fabulous week, Resi!

• Resi says

(in reply to you) Honestly, I have been searching for all kinds of ideas and different layouts online — I printed out your planner for Sept – Dec, and loooove it — and there are a few pages that I like from other planners, but since they don’t match the absolutely fabulous color scheme of your planner, I haven’t printed them out yet. I am thinking about making my own pages to add to your planner, but that means learning how to set them up first! I would love a Projects page (with goals and supplies needed) and an empty page with awesomeness as borders to add quotes and then print (I just printed off a bunch of quotes using Word, and printed off some of your covers and then literally cut and glued pieces together…) For next year’s filofax I will also be making dividers and tabs of my own to add to this amazing piece of art, and another “notes page” to write down daily reading, and thoughts and gratefulness ideas etc. But seriously, after hours and hours online, I cannot find anything else that makes me enjoy opening my planner as much as this one does!

13. Becky fetters says

Hi! Thanks for all your hard work, this is a great looking planner! I was trying to download the weekly pages, and for everything I click (tried some from September and October, then some from February & March.) – and all i get is the “b” page – so I get the 2nd side with menu/chores/notes, but not the 1st page with the morning/afternoon/evening columns. I’ve tried this both in Google Chrome and in Firefox, same result in both. Is anyone else experiencing this? Thanks in advance!

• says

Hi Becky! I’m so glad you like the planner :) So the weekly is JUST the B pages, so they’re actually working just fine. For the A pages (morning/afternoon/evening) you just download the WEEKLY TASKS PAGE multiple times. It’s the same left side for all the months, so just one download you then print for as many weeks as you need. Hope that makes sense and helps! Enjoy!

14. Angela Boggs says

Hi, Love your printouts, so very cute. I copied and printed 2014 cover. However the 2015 will not let me copy, saves as pdf.file only. I would love to have it when you have time to let me know how to get it. Thanks so much! Angela

15. says

Hi Angela, thank you! I’m glad you like them :) I’m a bit confused…all of the files are pdf….what type were you trying to get instead? They should all just download for you when you click on the link, then you just have the file to print or whatnot from there.

Trackbacks